Monday, May 23, 2016

Introduction

Buenos dias, buenas tardes, o buenas noches! Dios les bendiga!  (Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening! God bless you!) My name is Jennifer Mayes and I have been a missionary to Honduras for 10 years.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  I have been encouraged to create and keep up a blog to share about my time in Honduras and the vision I have to start a bilingual school in Comayagua, Honduras.

I will be using this blog to share about Honduras, the work that is being done there through Iglesia Vida Cristiana (Christian Life Church) in Comayagua, and the details regarding the school I intend to start there.  Please check back often to learn more about the country of Honduras, the community of Comayagua, and the ministry plan I wrote for Christian Life Academy.  As you learn more, I hope that you will get as excited about Christian Life Academy as I am, and will partner in this worthy endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment